Excellent In Quality and Service
Franke Kitchen Sinks are among the best kitchen sinks available in the world today. These sinks combine the most essential features that kitchen sinks ought to have: beauty, hygienic look, ergonomics and strength.
When you are buying a kitchen sink from Franke, you are buying a product that is a result of over 100 years of experience in manufacturing kitchen accessories. It is good to know that Franke is the largest manufacturer of stainless steel kitchen sinks in the world. Whether you’re a big restaurant owner, hotel owner or an ordinary housewife, there is a fine Franke kitchen sink that will be most appropriate for your kitchen. All Franke kitchen sinks are made of the highest quality materials, with the highest quality standards of workmanship. They are available in all manner of designs and sizes, ranging from commercial sinks for restaurants and hotels and other establishments, to the smallest family size sinks that will fit a very limited space. Franke uses the best possible combination of chromium and nickel that is best for stainless steel kitchen accessories. This composition is designed to retain its shining finish for a long period of time. You can be sure that your kitchen sink will show very few signs of wear and tear as you use them through the years.
Types of Franke Kitchen Sinks
Franke produces a wide array of kitchen sinks and accessories made of stainless steel, granite, fireclay, polished brass, titanium and other materials. The types of kitchen sinks they manufacture include:
• Under-mount – this type of sink is basically mounted under the countertop.
• Countertop-mount – this type is also called a drop-in sink, and is typically mounted over the countertop.
• With On-Deck (or countertop) faucet placements – this sink has holes or spaces for faucets.
• Single Bowl – sinks with only one bowl.
• Double Bowl – sinks with two bowls in one unit.
• All Types of Sinks such as bar, prep, round, rectangle and corner sinks – these are special types of sinks for special applications.
Franke Kitchen Sink Colors and Styles
Franke groups their kitchen sinks according to their colors and styles. Here are some of their kitchen sink designs:
• Franke Compact Designs – in different styles and sizes.
• Franke Ariane – sinks with silk finish
• Calypso – can be bought in exotic colors like champagne, graphite and oatmeal.
Sample Models of Franke Kitchen Sinks
Here are some basic descriptions of the actual kitchen sinks that Franke manufactures:
• Single Bowl Franke USSK800-18 – this is the most affordable kitchen sink made by Franke. It is made of stainless steel gauge 18 with installed padding to minimize metal noise. This D-shaped sink measures 23”(L)x18”(W)x8”(H).
• Franke Single Oceania Undermount OAX110 – a single bowl stainless steel sink which is 33” in length. It is very fitting for high activity kitchens.
• Franke Espirit EIX620 – a drop-in double-bowl stainless steel sink with an interior length of 16-7/8”. It also made of 18 gauge stainless steel.
• Compact CPX120 – an under-mount double bowl stainless steel sink which measures 29” and requires a cabinet. This is most appropriate for small commercial operations.
• Franke MHK11024WH – a single bowl sink made of fireclay. Good for kitchens with limited space. The sink has a glazed surface and you can install it in three ways. It measures 23 ½” (L) x 24-7/8” (W) x 8-5/8” (H).
• Franke MHK 720-35 – a double bowl sink made of fireclay, with a ceramic finish and completely scratch-free. It will resist dirt and will retain its smoothness for a long period. There are also three different ways you can install it.
Options In Buying Franke Kitchen Sinks
Franke manufactures a whole range of kitchen fixtures. If you have no problems with your budget, you can buy a whole kitchen system which includes a kitchen sink. The kitchen system includes all the faucets, cooker hoods and hobs of all kinds. But you can also buy just the kitchen sink itself.
Basic Care of Franke Kitchen Sinks
No matter how excellent the quality of materials and workmanship of Franke Kitchen Sinks, you still need to properly take care of them. Neglecting to do so will ruin their finish and make them appear unattractive. Make it a point that after every use, wipe the surface dry with a soft cloth. In cleaning dirt and stains, avoid using chemical detergents and abrasive materials. Just use a simple mixture of water and vinegar. Wipe the surface along the grains of the stainless steel surface.
Franke Guarantees Your Kitchen Sinks
Franke assures you of continuing customer service for your kitchen sinks. You can call them if in case you need to have additional holes in your sink, or you want it to be transferred to another area in your house. They will provide you prompt service and give you advice on the proper care of your kitchen sink.